- By Kate Bradshaw
- January 16, 2019
Residential roles available for General Dentists across regional and rural Queensland, covering vacation, maternity and long-service leave positions.
We are looking for experienced General Dentists to help meet the service demands of our dental patients in regional and rural DWS Queensland locations, who are experiencing limited access to quality dental care and treatment.
Multiple locations available across Central and North Queensland; Short and long term positions available for eligible candidates who are ready to hit the ground running and capable of performing a full scope of general dentistry treatments and procedures.
To be eligible you must:
– Hold current relevant qualifications (BDS, BDSc etc)
– Be eligible to work as a General Dentist in Australia
– Hold current Professional Indemnity Insurance, AHPRA registration and QLD Radiation Usage Licence
– Have a minimum of 3+ years post-grad experience
– Have excellent communication skills and the ability to connect with patients and staff from diverse backgrounds and cultures
– Be available to commence immediately or with minimal notice periods
Interested? Submit your CV direct to email@example.com, or alternatively you can contact 07 4720 1300 for a confidential discussion.