- By 1300SMILES Densits
- January 16, 2019
Experienced General Dentist required to assist with high patient demand in our busy regional North Queensland practice.
Enjoy the flexibility and security of being self-employed whilst supported by an experienced corporate business team and a great work environment where you feel included and respected amongst other dental and oral health professionals.
Receive unique clinic mentorship support tailored to your needs and level of experience, provided by our experienced Clinic Coach and Mentor.
Our practices offer up-to-date treatments for the whole family, using only the highest quality materials. Above all, ‘We Care’ and it is our priority to ensure our patients always receive quality dental treatments at every appointment, in clean, comfortable and well-appointed surroundings. Every practice has been designed to offer an environment that is conducive to a patient’s wellbeing and we endeavour to ensure all our patients are both relaxed and happy during their treatment. Each of our QIP accredited practices has up-to-date technology maintained to extremely high standards and operated by our professionally trained staff. Conveniently located our practices offer extended trading hours and facilities designed to ensure that every patients visit is a pleasurable one.
One of the many advantages of choosing 1300SMILES is that you will enjoy unrivalled access to numerous skilled and dedicated dental professionals throughout the 1300SMILES family of practices. Every team member has been chosen not only for their qualifications and experience, but also for their caring attitude, friendly nature and assistance to help others in their practice.
– Minimum 3 years post-grad experience in Australian dentistry standards and practices will be required due to the high number of patients and treatment demands this position will manage.
– Eligibility to work in Australia and in the Australian Dental Industry with current AHPRA registration.
– QLD Radiation Usage Licence
– Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
– Excellent communication skills and ability to build patient rapport quickly
– Ability to meet and maintain a high level of Clinical and OH&S standards
Please note, due to the nature of the position, applicants must be currently residing in Australia and have a current AHPRA and ADC registrations to be eligible to apply.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.