Invisalign in Waterloo
When you have a misalignment, it’s natural to want to correct it. Thanks to advances in modern orthodontics, you now have more options than ever when it comes to braces. At 1300 Smiles, we offer Invisalign to Waterloo patients. If you’re looking for a discreet way to straighten your smile, we’re here to tell you more about how Invisalign works.
The smile you deserve with Invisalign
Invisalign is available to treat a variety of orthodontic issues. Some of the cases it’s appropriate for include:
- Crooked teeth that you want to correct.
- An overbite that brings your upper teeth too far over your lower teeth.
- An underbite that brings your lower teeth too far in front of your upper teeth.
- A crossbite that’s causing your gums to recede.
- Gaps between two or more of your teeth.
- An open bite that stops your lower and upper teeth meeting.
- Crowded teeth that your jaw can’t accommodate.
At 1300 Smiles, we assess each Invisalign patient on a case-by-case basis. Even if you’re not sure whether this treatment is right for you, come to us. We may be able to recommend an alternative way to correct your smile that’s just as comfortable.
How Invisalign in Waterloo works
Your Invisalign aligners will gently straighten your teeth through controlled movement. We’ll assess your progress throughout your treatment. Once it looks as though you need a new set of braces, we’ll customise them for you to advance your treatment further.
You’ll wear your Invisalign braces for most of the day to deliver the best results. Our dentists will provide you with instructions on keeping them clean and maintaining the right eating schedule. Once your treatment is complete, you’ll have a smile you’ll feel proud of. Additionally, you can prevent further dental problems associated with your type of misalignment.
- Monday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sunday: Closed