- By 1300 SMILES
- July 19, 2019
Do you want to be part of a growing organisation with plenty of opportunities to build your career?
Want to be part of dynamic practices that offer cutting edge treatments and products?
Do you hold extensive clinical experience in the dental industry?
We are looking for a professional Dental Assistant to join our Roma team.
1300SMILES Dentists Roma currently has a vacancy within our professional & supportive team for an experienced dental assistant. The role is the perfect opportunity for those looking to grow in a leading-edge dental practice. The successful applicant will be welcomed into an industry that offers flexibility and the opportunity to develop their professional skills.
Skills and Experience:
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to multi-task and follow directions
- Excellent communication skills with patients and team members
- Friendly, flexible, reliable and punctual
- Experience within a dental practice is highly regarded
- Is able to maintain a high level of clinical compliance and expectations;
- Delivers professional, confidential, high quality patient care and services;
About the Role:
- Flexible work hours (Monday – Saturday)
- Opportunities for career growth
- Immediate start required
- Supportive team and workplace
Why work for us?
- Build a career and step up the ladder in the dental industry;
- Work in a professional and respectful environment while earning a competitive salary;
- Work with experienced dentists to enhance your skills and knowledge;
- Excellent WH&S culture – we want to keep you safe in the workplace;
- Up to 40% off your dentist bill to improve your own smile;
- Network with many dental professionals throughout our organisation.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Certificate III or higher in Dental Assisting;
- 12 months chair-side assisting experience is highly desirable;
- Available Monday – Friday, evenings and Saturdays if required;
- D4W patient software experience is desired but not necessary.
Applications can be submitted via email:
Please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted.