- By Kate Bradshaw
- February 12, 2019
Do you want to be part of a growing organisation with plenty of opportunities to build your career?
Want to be part of dynamic practices that offer cutting edge treatments and products?
Do you hold extensive clinical experience in the dental industry?
We are looking for a professional Dental Assistant to join our Rockhampton team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience assisting with complex dental treatments involving a range of cosmetic, restorative, and reconstructive smile design methods;
- Is able to maintain a high level of clinical compliance and expectations;
- Delivers professional, confidential, high quality patient care and services;
- Contributes to building strong practitioner-patient relationships with their bubbly and enthusiastic nature;
- Is a strong communicator, passionate about teamwork and creating a friendly, fun, and professional culture;
- Likes to remain flexible, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment supported by the stability of a corporate structure;
- Is available to work evenings and Saturdays;
- Is available for an immediate start.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Certificate III or higher in Dental Assisting;
- Minimum of 12 months chair-side assisting experience;
- Available Monday – Friday, evenings and Saturdays if required;
- D4W patient software experience is desired but not necessary.
Applications can be submitted by using the ‘APPLY’ button below.
We kindly request you provide evidence of your Hepatitis B status within your application. Please also note shortlisted applicants may be required to provide further serological and immunisation evidence and participate in a clinical trial to be further considered for the role.
Please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted.