- By Kate Bradshaw
- January 16, 2019
We are sadly losing one of our amazing practice team members due to family commitments overseas, and are looking for an experienced, motivated Dental Nurse/Receptionist to fill her role.
If you are an experienced Dental Assistant / Receptionist, then this could be the role for you!
Casual position available for an IMMEDIATE start, with the potential to progress to permanency for the right candidate.
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 12 months experience in the industry
- D4W experience would be an advantage;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills including empathy, compassion and care;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Passionate to learn and grow their career;
- A team player with a positive attitude;
- Strong safety and infection control awareness.
- Previous reception experience in a busy dental practice;
- Available Monday – Friday, evenings and Saturdays mornings if required.
If this role interests you – please lodge your application using the ‘APPLY’ button.
Please be advised that only successful candidates will be contacted.