- By Kate Bradshaw
- February 12, 2019
Our busy dental practice in Rockhampton has an opportunity for an experienced, self-motivated Clinical Coordinator!
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and be responsible to lead, facilitate and guide the clinical team in the practice.
Why work for us?
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career;
- Build a career and step up the ladder in the dental industry;
- Work with experienced dentists to enhance your skills and knowledge;
- Excellent WH&S culture – we want to keep you safe in the workplace;
- Up to 40% off your dentist bill to improve your own smile;
- Network with many dental professionals throughout our organization.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has extensive clinical experience in the dental industry, with a minimum of four years chair-side experience
- Holds a minimum Cert III in Dental Assisting
- Can be a role model for dental assistants – you will lead by example;
- Coach the clinical team i.e. dental assistants and trainees;
- Maintain clinical compliance;
- Deliver formal and informal staff education and training sessions;
- Assist with equipment stock-take and ordering;
- Communicate effectively and can work in a team or autonomously.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Certificate III or higher in Dental Assisting;
- Available Monday – Friday, evenings and Saturdays if required;
- D4W patient software experience is desired but not necessary.
Applications can be submitted by using the ‘Apply’ button below. We kindly request you provide evidence of your Hepatitis B status within your application.
Please also note shortlisted applicants may be required to provide further serological and immunisation evidence and participate in a clinical trial to be further considered for the role.