- By Kate Bradshaw
- February 12, 2019
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and motivated Clinical Coordinator to join our dental team in Noosa.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the successful candidate will have experience in a similar role and be responsible to lead, facilitate and guide the clinical team in the practice.
Why work for us?
- Opportunity to take the next step in your career;
- Build a career and step up the ladder in the dental industry;
- Work with experienced dentists to enhance your skills and knowledge;
- Excellent WH&S culture – we want to keep you safe in the workplace;
- Up to 40% off your dentist bill to improve your own smile;
- Network with many dental professionals throughout our organization.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has extensive clinical experience in the dental industry.
- Can be a role model for dental assistants – you will lead by example;
- Coach the clinical team i.e. dental assistants and trainees;
- Maintain clinical compliance;
- Deliver formal and informal staff education and training sessions;
- Assist with equipment stock-take and ordering;
- Communicate effectively and can work in a team or autonomously.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Certificate III or higher in Dental Assisting;
- Available Monday – Friday, evenings and Saturdays if required;
- D4W patient software experience is desired but not necessary.
Applications can be submitted by using the ‘Apply’ button below. We kindly request you provide evidence of your Hepatitis B status within your application.
Please also note shortlisted applicants may be required to provide further serological and immunisation evidence and participate in a clinical trial to be further considered for the role.
For more information please contact Rachel on (07) 47201300 for a confidential discussion about the role.